NonImmigrant And Investor Visas
- Whether you need to prepare for a visa interview at a Consulate, convert your status from a student to a professional worker, transfer employees between subsidiaries, engage in temporary employment under the NAFTA, or wish to obtain immigration benefits by investing in the United States, Orbit Law, PLLC has the experience to guide you every step of the way.
- B-1/B-2: visitors for business and pleasure.
- EB-5: Investor Visa
- E-1/E-2: treaty investors and employees.
- E-3: “specialty occupation” professionals from Australia.
- F-1: students in, and graduates from, U.S. institutions, including those in curricular/optional practical training.
- H-1B: “specialty occupation” professionals.
- H-1B1: “specialty occupation” professionals from Chile and Singapore.
- J-1: exchange visitors to intern or train at U.S. companies, institutions, or organizations.
- L-1A: intracompany executives and managers.
- L-1B: intracompany “specialized knowledge” transferees.
- O-1: individuals with “extraordinary ability” in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.
- R-1: professional religious workers.
- TN: professionals from Canada or Mexico.