Orbit Law, PLLC provides high-quality legal representation for U.S. Citizens and foreign nationals who are seeking various Immigration benefits or options. We know that the Immigration process can be a confusing and scary ordeal that can separate individuals and families from their loved ones. With so much at stake, it is vital that you retain the services of a legal team that is experienced in winning removal cases. At Orbit Law, PLLC, we want to make our experience work for you, to give you the best possible chance of winning your case.
Since the available forms of relief from removal depend on many factors, such as whether you are a legal permanent resident, whether you or the person you are seeking to bring to the US committed a crime, and the length of time you have been in the U.S, it is crucial that your case is well-researched and well-prepared. We have an established track record of helping individuals with difficult cases win relief.
Common Types of Immigration Services we have successfully won:
- K-1 (Fiancé/Fiancée Visa) The K-1 visa may seem simple; but it is deceivingly simple. Couples must prove the length and validity of the relationship, and that they have met in person within the last two weeks. Additionally, these cases can get further complicated if the couple met through a paid match making service or through online marriage brokers.
- I-751/Removal of Conditions: When a foreign national married to a US Citizen is facing the difficult prospect of Divorce, he/she is also facing removal if they are within their “conditional” Lawful Permanent Resident Status. We have successfully helped several people file for a waiver of the conditions thereby allowing them to continue to stay in the U.S
- VAWA: Although called the Violence Against Women Act, this is available to all eligible applicants, regardless of gender. We have successfully assisted men and women who were victims of abuse from their partners seek relief under VAWA.
- U-Visa: Victims of certain crimes may be eligible for a U-Visa if they can show that they cooperated with law enforcement. We have a very strong record of helping multiple individuals successfully receive the U-Visa and subsequently adjust their status to Lawful Permanent Residence (“green card”)
- Naturalization/Citizenship: We have assisted several hundred people acquire US Citizenship. These applications can quickly become complicated if there are past or pending criminal charges; failure to pay child support; or if you have failed to pay taxes you may have owed. Additionally, it is crucial that information you provide be correct, and that it not differ from information provided on earlier applications that were either submitted by you, or on your behalf.
- Visitor Visa: We have assisted several people come into the United States to visit family and friends they may not have seen for years. We also assist individuals seeking visas to come to the US for life saving medical treatments.
- Waivers: Foreign nationals may be inadmissible to the United States for a variety of reasons, including health-related grounds, economic grounds, criminal grounds, moral grounds, violations of the Immigration and Nationality Act regarding entry or documentation, fraud or misrepresentations, security and related grounds, and other miscellaneous grounds. We assist eligible applicants, file for Waivers (pardons) of inadmissibility. These waivers are available to certain individuals based on familial relationships or for specific reasons. Certain individuals, based on their status, are also eligible to seek waivers for a wide range of inadmissibility grounds.